Chris Brown Appears In Court, Rihanna Tweets Her Support
- Chris Brown was due back in court today to answer to charges that he violated his probation by testing positive for marijuana and because she is just the best abused ex-girlfriend ever, Rihanna tweeted her supported, writing, “Praying for you baby, my best wishes are with u today.” My prayers and best wishes, however, are elsewhere. [College Candy]
- Bobbi Kristina Brown update: she was in a car accident, but she’s fine, and, oh yeah, she’s still dating her adopted brother or whatever. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Congratulations to Haans Galassi! The wakeboarder lost four fingers in an accident a few months ago — but one of them just turned up in the stomach of a trout in Idaho! [Newser]
- A writer on why her marriage would make for a terrible sitcom. Alas, I think most sitcom marriages are terrible so maybe that’s hat Hollywood is into. [Your Tango]
- Celebrities wearing cat suits … meow! [theBERRY]
- Aww, I love our first couple — watch Barack and Michelle Obama talk about their first kiss. [Tres Sugar]
- Did you watch “The Mindy Project” last night? Here’s a piece on why the actress/writer is a true “man repeller.” [Stylelist]
- Watch a 4-year-old recap “Dr. Who”! [The Mary Sue]
- Ack, I’m so excited to see Parker Posey in “Price Check” just based on the trailer! [Next Movie]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.