President Demands Gov’t Contractors Beef Up Prevention Of Human Trafficking
- President Obama issued an executive order today which will compel government contractors to assure they are not contributing to human trafficking, including sex trafficking, in the course of their work. Contractors will have to abolish trafficking-type practices like charging “recruitment fees” and being misleading about the jobs which are being filled. “We’re making clear that American tax dollars must never, ever be used to support the trafficking of human beings,” the President said at the Clinton Global Initiative today, [Wall Street Journal]
- Blogger Nancy Goldstein on why Secretary of State Hillary Clinton deserves a shot at the presidency — including a quote from moi! [Guardian UK]
- Facebook won’t remove the “12-year-old slut” meme. Which actually, genuinely makes me feel dirty about giving FB my business. [BuzzFeed]
- Tina Fey has signed a four-year deal with Universal television to keep creating shows for NBC. Liz Lemon 4eva! [Slate]
- A 21-year-old woman was strangled and raped this weekend in a New York City park. [Gothamist]
- A creepy 23-year-old man in Pennsylvania lured a 15- and a 16-year-old girl he met on Facebook on a “camping trip” in the woods, where he attempted to sexually assault one of them. Friendly reminder to talk to the young ‘uns in your life about safety on Facebook. [Daily Dot]
- Why some adult film actors, including James Deen, oppose the requirement to wear condoms on-set. [Los Angeles Times]
- The Hairpin’s latest: Ask A Woman In A Wheelchair. [The Hairpin]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.