Tim Tebow Wants A Wife With “A Servant’s Heart”
- New York Jets player Tim Tebow dishes about his ideal woman in a profile for Vogue and says he wants a woman who is kind and has “a servant’s heart.” Lest you think that means Tebow wants to be waited on hand and foot, “a servant’s heart” is a term in Christianity meaning someone is faithfully devoted to Jesus. [Faith Goes Pop]
- Kanye West allegedly told Kim Kardashian to lose some weight by doing that nasty lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup cleanse thing. But considering the source is the not-very-reliable blog MediaTakeOut, this is probably a steaming pile of bullshit. [Gurl]
- LMFAO might be breaking up? Or not? [Celebrity Cafe]
- What are the Obamas doing for their 20th wedding anniversary? [Uptown Magazine]
- Jessica Simpson doesn’t have a nanny for her baby daughter Maxwell. Yet, anyway. [Babble]
- Watch the trailer for the “Amy Winehouse’s At The BBC” boxed set, which looks absolutely heartbreaking. [NME]
- Enter this haiku contest about masturbation and win yourself a new sex toy! [Em & Lo]
- I thought “The Master,” that new film not-really-but-seriously-really about Scientology, was mad boring. But it did shatter the taboo of drinking homemade
poisonbooze. [BlackBook Mag]
- This New Hampshire man fakes brain injuries so he can get caregivers to change his undies for him. Dude? Seriously? Get off Craiglist and get on FetLife. [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.