French Magazine Ordered To Hand Over Kate Middleton’s Topless Photo
- A French court ruled today that Kate Middleton’s topless photos cannot be printed again throughout France. Closer magazine, which first published the photos of Kate sunbathing topless while on vacation, must hand over its original copies of the photos to the palace within 24 hours. Both an Irish newspaper and an Italian magazine have also published the pics. [BBC]
- Mitt Romney made some asshole comments about how “47 percent” of Americans “are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.” He also claimed this “47 percent” pay no income tax. Goodbye, White House! [Uptown Magazine]
- “Fraggle Rock” is back! With Ben Folds! And Rob Cordry! And Anna Kendrick! It doesn’t make any sense! But who cares! [The FW]
- Liberty Ross, cuckolded model wife of “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, was seen out with a “mystery man.” [Celebitchy]
- Adele’s next album will be “lighter” now that she’s happily pregnant and engaged and stuff. A happy Adele? What would that sound like? [PopCrush]
- How safe is sex on your period? [Gurl]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.