- A French court ruled today that Kate Middleton’s topless photos cannot be printed again throughout France. Closer magazine, which first published the photos of Kate sunbathing topless while on vacation, must hand over its original copies of the photos to the palace within 24 hours. Both an Irish newspaper and an Italian magazine have also published the pics. [BBC]
- Mitt Romney made some asshole comments about how “47 percent” of Americans “are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.” He also claimed this “47 percent” pay no income tax. Goodbye, White House! [Uptown Magazine]
- “Fraggle Rock” is back! With Ben Folds! And Rob Cordry! And Anna Kendrick! It doesn’t make any sense! But who cares! [The FW]
- Liberty Ross, cuckolded model wife of “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, was seen out with a “mystery man.” [Celebitchy]
- Adele’s next album will be “lighter” now that she’s happily pregnant and engaged and stuff. A happy Adele? What would that sound like? [PopCrush]
- How safe is sex on your period? [Gurl]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.