Bad News: “The Hills” Was Fake, Everyone
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt say everything on “The Hills” was fake and that they really played up their roles as the villains. Really? We had no idea, guys. [Us Weekly]
- Hanson covering Taylor Swift is like my bad musical tastes from 1998 colliding with my bad musical tastes from 2009. But still I say squeeeee! [The FW]
- Can an open relationship be a cure for — not a cause of — jealousy? [Em & Lo]
- Catelynn from “Teen Mom” (the one who gave her baby up for adoption) was photographed holding a bong. Whoopsies! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Tori Spelling has been hospitalized for complications following her fourth childbirth. Get well soon, Tori! [People]
- The placement of eyebrows on the face is an actual thing that people have been studying. [The Gloss]
- The “Malcom In The Middle” cast reunited and whoa, that little one got tall. Guess that happens when children age and whatnot. [ONTD]
- 50 easy recipes to pack a lunch for work (or school!). [iVillage]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.