Heidi Klum Didn’t Start Boinking Her Bodyguard Until Seal Left & King Tut Had Man Boobs
- Heidi Klum is definitely boinking her hot, tatooed bodyguard, but she insists she only started doing so after she and Seal split. At least that’s what she told Katie Couric. [The Stir]
- Another study about what people will give up for sex. The findings: not much. Definitely not bacon. [Your Tango]
- How do you know when you’re watching too much porn? Hmmm. When you have to quit your job, I suppose. Some real men weigh in. [Em & Lo]
- Florida always brings us the best (read: WORST) sex news. This woman pulled a gun on a man while having sex in a moving car. That’s what I call multitasking! [Huffington Post]
- This woman wrote an open letter to the guys of the world about the concept of consent. [College Candy]
- Enjoy these post-coital GIFs as much as I did, please. [The Date Report]
- Um. This was the absolute weirdest headline of the week. Scientists discovered that King Tut was killed by a disease that gave him man boobs. Or as I call them, moobs. [Daily Mail UK]
- This dude went to visit a dominatrix and lived to write about it. [Ask Men]
- Why you should care about Mitt Romney’s anti-porn stance even if you’re not into watching it. [The Gloss]
- Sex advice from “Downton Abbey”‘s Dowager Countess. Yesss. [Nerve]
- A new study found that sexual arousal can stave off a woman’s “disgust reflex,” which I guess helps explain away any gross dude I’ve ever hooked up with and then thought WHAT?! Well, I think it’s more complicated than that … but that’s what I’m telling myself. [The Atlantic]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.