Bravo Is Developing A “Heathers” TV Show!
- Britney Spears’ team required hotel minibars be cleared out prior to Brit’s arrival and asked that she not receive any gifts of wine or alcoholic beverages. Good for her for staying sober. [US Weekly]
- Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan were photographed on the set of “Scary Movie 5,” which is already surpassing most peoples’ expectations of them. [Celebuzz]
- My favorite fashion gay Simon Doonan addresses Jackie Stallone and those cray-cray lips of hers. [Slate]
- Kirstie Alley defends Tom Cruise, Scientology: “I think that probably all religions sound bizarre to people who are not the practitioners of them.” [E! Online]
- The unofficial “Downton Abbey” cookbook! Learn how to make Lady Mary’s crab cake canapés and Mrs. Patmore’s Christmas pudding. [Black Book Mag]
- Workplace whiners and other coworkers you may recognize. [The Atlantic]
- Lady Gaga shaved her hair in the back of her head to honor photographer Terry Richardson’s mother, who passed away yesterday. [Styleite]
- Christina Aguilera debuted her new album cover for “My Body” today! I think it’s pretty; Michael K from DListed, not so much. [Dlisted]
Tips? Send them to me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.