- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer had their twins! A rep tells People mag that “the babies were born a few weeks early but are in good health.” Congratulations! [Celebuzz]
- In the 11 years since the September 11 terrorist attacks, there have been some stellar movies and books to come out about 9/11. Here are some of the best ones. [Betty Confidential]
- Lea Michele’s dress on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” is earning her a coveted spot in Don’t Show-cha Your Chocha this week! She has killer legs, though. Flaunt it, baby! [Socialite Life]
- I have three words for you: breast biting arrest. [Huffington Post]
- That pizzeria owner who bear-hugged President Obama this weekend? He’s getting hatetrolled on Yelp now. SOCIALIST PIZZA! I DON’T WANT TO PAY FOR YOUR CHEESE! [New York Daily News]
- A French woman slapped a publicist at the Zac Posen show at New York Fashion Week. [Racked]
- Jessica Simpson, who went on and on about losing her baby weight on “Katie” yesterday, has departed New York with her fiance, baby daughter, and tits in tow.
- Some not-very-intelligent voters think that Mitt Romney must have multiple wives just because he’s a Mormon. I don’t like the guy, but facepalm. [NYmag.com]
- Celeb gossip blogger Perez Hilton is headed to … Broadway?! (Well, off-Broadway.) [Playbill]
- The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation has an ad on their web site for “The New Normal” despite the fact its been accused of racist jokes. Also, does having gay characters on your TV show let you “cut PC corners elsewhere”? [Black Book Mag, Queerty]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.