Move To Saudi Arabia So You Can Beat Your “Problem” Wife, Pat Robertson Helpfully Advises Man
- “Problem” wife not respecting your “authority” as the “head of household”? Move to Saudi Arabia, advises Pat Robertson of the Christian Broadcasting Network, where you could “become a Muslim” and “beat her.” And it gets worse if you listen to the full clip. Oh Jesus. If you need me, I’ll be under my desk drinking. [Gawker]
- A lesbian couple is suing the state of Michigan so it can become the adoptive parents of three special needs children. [Think Progress]
- The repeal of “Don’t ask, don’t tell” has had no negative impact on the military, according to a new study. [Buzzfeed]
- An anonymous woman details harassment she experiences on the LA public transit and other ladies weigh in with their own stories. [Jezebel, LAist]
- Iconic feminist Gloria Steinem has come out in support of the Chicago Teachers Union, which is going on strike. [Chicago Teachers Union]
- Teen tennis champ Taylor Townsend proves America still has a problem with black women’s bodies. [Clutch Magazine]
- On the history of the male birth control pill: 45 years of “almost.” [The L Magazine]
- A Tennessee case study in defunding Planned Parenthood. [Mother Jones]
- Blogger s.e. smith on why progressives need to stop “justifying” abortion. [Tiger Beatdown]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.