Eva Longoria Opening A Steakhouse Just For Ladies
- Eva Longoria is opening a Las Vegas steakhouse called “She” that will be targeted towards ladies who love red meat. It will be open to everyone, of course, but is somehow marketed specifically towards women. Will the napkins be pink?! Will the steaks be miniature-sized with complimentary Cosmopolitans?! I love you, Eva Longoria, but this idea sounds as dopey as the “man aisle” at the grocery store. [Fox News]
- Need some fall boots under $50? Those rain boots are stupid cute. [Endless Beauty]
- Five tips on how to get rid of online dating stalkers. [Betty Confidential]
- The mystery of Michelle Obama’s DNC speech nail polish is solved! It is “a purple-grey gel polish called Vogue from Artistic Nail Design.” [Huffington Post]
- Kristen Stewart may be broken up with Robert Pattinson, but she’s still wearing his clothes. Here she is flying to Toronto for a film festival in his Irie T-shirt, though probably not feeling so irie.
- Katrina Darling, burlesque dancer cousin of Kate Middleton, performed in New York City this week dressed as the sexy Statue of Liberty. [Socialite Life]
- The CW is developing a series about the origins of Wonder Woman. Very cool. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- “That book was horrible!” was Jay-Z’s response when my friend Zack Greenberg ran up to him at the the Made In America Festival and introduced himself as the author of Empire State Of Mind: How Jay-Z Went From Street Corner To Corner Office. As Michelle Tanner would say, how rude! [Forbes]
- “American Psycho” author Bret Easton Ellis ranted on Twitter (again), this time about how he hates the late author David Foster Wallace. (Rolls eyes) [Salon]
- Tina Fey will guest star on “The Simpsons” as a substitute teacher who has it out for Lisa Simpson. [Flavorwire]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.