Katie Couric To Duchess Kate: Eat A Sandwich
- Katie Couric wagged her finger at Kate Middleton and in her best maternal lecture-y voice told her to put some meat on those bones. [Socialite Life]
- Beyoncé doesn’t want to be friends with Kim Kardashian and gives her the “silent treatment” when they’re all hanging out together. [Hollywood Life]
- Ingredients you need to be on the watch for when buying beauty products. I personally have to watch out for purple dyes. They give me a rash! [Betty Confidential]
- How to lose weight without dieting: it’s all about being prepared with healthy foods to eat. [A New Mode]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds could be dunzo soon because she wants a ring on her finger but he’s still too traumatized by the ScarJo divorce. [ONTD]
- How do we feel about bubblegum flavored macarons? [Racked]
- There’s been some musical chairs at a few of our favorite ladies’ magazines: Kate White is out at Cosmopolitan, to be replaced by Joanna Coles from Marie Claire, and Anne Fulewider from Brides is now in the top MC spot. [Fashionista]
- Billie Joe Armstrong was rushed to a hospital in Europe on Saturday night for an unknown illness and forced to cancel a concert. Get well soon, Billie Joe! [People]
- Kristen Bell wants there to be a “Veronica Mars” movie, like, yesterday. [Crushable]
- Pippa Middleton is here in the States, hanging out with Chase Crawford and hotelier Andre Balazs and possibly hitting up New York Fashion Week. [Us Weekly , US Weekly 
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.