Has Ryan Gosling Been Cast As Christian Grey? Plus, A “Star Trek: TNG” Spin-Off?!
- The husband of EL James, the woman who wrote the Fifty Shades Of Grey series, says that Ryan Gosling is set to play Christian Grey in the movie adaptation. Listen, I would LOVE FOR THIS TO BE TRUE. In fact, he was my first choice when I was fantasy casting the movie. But I don’t believe it for a second because Ryan, let’s face it, is too classy and smart for that crap. It’s not like he’s a James Franco-type who does bad shit as “performance art.” [The Stir]
- Last week, President Obama did a “Ask Me Anything” session on Reddit. Here are the dumbest questions he got… [TruTV]
- HOLY CRAP. Apparently “Star Trek: The Next Generation” actor Michael Dorn is in talks to possibly do a Worf spin-off! I. Am. Freaking. Out. [The Mary Sue]
- If I had someone to have sex with tonight — sighhhhhh — I would read this article on the ways to make it especially mind-blowing. But I don’t. So you should read it for me, BRAGGERS. [Your Tango]
- Happy 31st birthday to Beyonce! Here are five reasons men — and women, dammit — find her so irresistible. [Your Tango]
- Speaking of Beyonce, is she giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder? Those have got to be some awkward double dates… [Newser]
- McDonald’s is opening its first vegetarian-only restaurant in India. [Newser]
- Here are some signs you actually can be friends with your ex. [College Candy]
- Kristen Stewart’s incessant calling has allegedly forced Robert Pattinson to change his number four times. I think she needs to try a new tactic, like singing telegram. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Claire Danes appeared on “Live! With Kelly” this morning “looking a little knocked up.” Her words not mine! Also, she is knocked up so there’s that. [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- Mmm, Alexander Skarsgard lookin’ mighty fine in the latest issue of GQ Style. [theBERRY]
- In honor of the Venice Film Festival, here are the Italian films to stream on Netflix. [TresSugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.