Tori Spelling Gives Birth To Baby Finn!
- Tori Spelling gave birth to baby number four: Finn Davey McDermott was born last night. [Us Weekly]
- The cover of Pippa Middleton’s party planning book is out. The crazy thing is 400 pages and costs $50. [Betty Confidential]
- Remembering Princess Diana 15 years after her death. [Socialite Life]
- New couple alert, maybe: Heidi Klum is reportedly dating her bodyguard. [ONTD]
- Ratings for “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” crushed the Republican National Convention. Awkward! [Bossip]
- Kristen Stewart’s “Twilight” promotional duties are supposedly being replaced by co-star Ashley Greene. [Perez Hilton]
- One of the little girls on “Toddlers and Tiaras” smoked a fake cigarette. Oof. [The Gloss]
- A nationwide guide to where the celebs will be for Fashion’s Night Out. [Racked]
- Kris Humphries is “100 percent sure” he did not give a woman herpes in 2010. [Daily Mail UK]
- Robin Williams could be headed back to TV on a new show written by David E. Kelley. [NME]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.