Gabby Douglas Was Told To Get A Nose Job
- Gold medal Olympian Gabby Douglas claims in an upcoming Vanity Fair article that a staff member at her former gym in Virginia Beach once told her to get a nose job! Lord, it sounds like everyone sticks their foot in their mouth around Gabby. (The gym denied this incident ever occurred.) [Vanity Fair]
- Catherine O’Hara from “Best In Show” and “Breaking Bad”‘s Bryan Cranston are joining “30 Rock” as Kenneth the Page’s country bumpkin ma and pa. [TV Line]
- LeAnn Rimes is suing two women who she says illegally tape recorded her during a phone conversation without consent and posted it online. In the audio, Rimes talks about drama she’s having with someone on Twitter regarding her husband Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife Brandi Glanville. Pressure from the whole thing is apparently part of the reasons Rimes checked into a 30-day clinic to cope with “anxiety and stress.” [People]
- How do Clint Eastwood and invisible Obama match up against other half-invisible comedy duos? [NYMag.com]
- Irina Shayk sideboob alert! [Socialite Life]
- Four common causes of wedding dress drama. [Betty Confidential]
- A Ryan Lochte clothing line is apparently a real thing that is going to happen. Perfect for one-night stands, I hope. [ONTD]
- Of course kooky religious wackadoodle Kirk Cameron is friends with the Duggar family from “19 Kids & Counting.” [Eonline]
- “American Horror Story” season two teaser! [TV Line]
- The Republican National Convention week as told through GIFs. [Raw Story]
- 20 cute pics of wombats! (Give me a break. It is the Friday before Labor Day.) [BuzzFeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.