No More GTL As MTV Cancels “Jersey Shore”
- The community of Seaside Heights, New Jersey can officially get some peace and quiet; MTV announced that they are canceling “Jersey Shore.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- According to a source speaking to Us Weekly, LeAnn Rimes — who checked into a treatment clinic for stress and anxiety today – “feels like society has never forgiven her” for taking up with husband Eddie Cibrian when they both were still married to other people. [Us Weekly]
- Yesterday, we told you about how Shia LaBeouf tripped on acid in order “to prepare” for an upcoming film in which his character, uh, trips on acid. Now there’s a report that, as part of his audition for Lars von Trier’s “N*mphomaniac,” Shia sent the director a sex tape featuring him and his girlfriend. Too far again, Shia! [Stupid Celebrities]
- The beauty industry has wet their panties over BB creams, but which ones actually live up to the hype? The girls at The Gloss tried out a ton and reported back. [The Gloss]
- Tracy Anderson, annoying trainer to the stars, is mortified by the reaction to her comments about pregnant women letting themselves … but she hasn’t apologized for them either. Would you expect anything less from the woman who trains Gwyneth Paltrow? [Celebitchy]
- Check out a clip from the music video for Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” [Pop Crush]
- xoJane gave former Real Housewife Jill Zarin a makeunder. I think she looks she looks great sans fards! [xoJane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.