LeAnn Rimes Checks Herself Into 30-Day Clinic To Deal With “Anxiety And Stress”
- LeAnn Rimes, who yesterday turned 30, has checked herself into a 30-day treatment clinic to “cope with anxiety and stress.” Her reps insist that she is not being treated for an eating disorder, though Rimes’ thin physique has been the subject of much chatter over the last few years. And in odd timing, yesterday Rimes told Celebuzz, “I’m so ready for my 30s! This decade is going to be the best yet. I’m so content and not depressed at all about it… I feel healthier, more grounded and self-confident at 30 than I ever have.” [People, Celebuzz]
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic have welcomed their first son, Edward Duke, via gestational surrogate. Mazel tov! [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian tweeted a photo of herself trying on a long, white, backless gown and everyone is freaking out assuming it’s a wedding dress or something. [NY Daily News]
- Speaking of weddings, it seems Adele — who is pregnant with her first child — is already married? [Huffington Post]
- Ryan Lochte, whose penis I am looking forward to seeing, hopefully, has gotten better at giving interviews. Jeah? Jeah! [Buzzfeed]
- Seth MacFarlane will host the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live,” with musical guest Frank Ocean. [Vulture]
- “Good Morning America”‘s Robin Roberts, who is battling myelodysplastic syndrome, begins her medical leave today, a day earlier than planned. [USA Today]
- Sigh, Dylan and Kelly, I mean Luke Perry and Jennie Garth are not dating. [Express]
- Ooh, new photos and tidbits from “Downton Abbey” season three! [Buzzfeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.