John Travolta’s Alleged Ex-Boyfriend Blabs About Their Sex Life
- Doug Gotterba, an alleged former lover of John Travolta, is blabbing to The National Enquirer all about their supposed six-year-long relationship. The pilot was hired by Travolta in 1981 and said they had a sexual relationship that included lots of Travolta’s trademark massages. [RadarOnline]
- Raven Symone has supposedly come out as a lesbian in The National Enquirer, if you believe the not-usually-reputable Media Takeout blog. Um, why would Raven Symone come out of the closet in The National Enquirer of all things?! Isn’t that what People magazine/Oprah is for? [Media Takeout]
- Have you been following President Obama’s “Ask Me Anything” session on Reddit? [The FW]
- Lindsay Lohan’s been banned from the Chateau Marmont for failing to pay her $46K tab. [Socialite Life]
- Ryan Gosling will direct Christina Hendricks in “How To Catch A Monster,” which he also wrote. That red carpet will be painfully attractive. [NYMag.com]
- John Mayer dumped Katy Perry over email. I wouldn’t have expected this to happen any other way. [PopCrush]
- On the politics of Ann Romney’s red Oscar de la Renta dress that she wore at last night’s Republican National Convention. [NYMag.com]
- Trainer-to-the-stars Tracy Anderson has infuriated new mothers with these comments about their post-baby weight. [iVillage]
- Courtney Stodden got porn offers for her 18th birthday, of course. [PopBytes]
- Doug Hutchinson got Courtney a pet dog for her birthday named Dourtney. You can’t make this stuff up. [BuzzFeed]
- Net-A-Porter filmed this extremely adorable “Choupette Lagerfeld Cam” and Choupette makes an appearance at the end! [Fashionista]
- Katniss, Buffy, Lisbeth, Bella, Michonne, and Hermione riff on “The Bad Girls Club.” [io9]
- The cast of “Gilmore Girls”: where are they now? [College Candy]
- Kris Humphries is being sued by a woman named Kayla Goldberg who claims he gave her herpes in 2010. [Gossip Cop]
- Frisky contributor Rachel Kramer Bussel also works at New York magazine, where she runs their weekly “Sex Diaries” column. She’s working on a book of sex diaries and looking for college students — any age, school, year, and major — who are not located in NYC or San Francisco to contribute. And it pays! Find out how to get involved at the link. [RKB.Tumblr.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
3 Reasons to Stay Single
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.