Jessica has the day off, so Today’s Lady News is an abbreviated version. She’ll be back tomorrow!
- Ann Coulter was not happy with Todd Akin’s comments this week, calling him a “selfish swide.” [Huffington Post]
- A study suggests that menopause in humans evolved to decrease the competition between generations of reproducing women in one family. [Huffington Post]
- Men are now entering “pink collar,” or female-dominated, jobs during the recession. [NY Times]
- Romney should have picked a female running mate, according to a study. [Jezebel]
- A Denver reporter was told that she was not allowed to ask Mitt Romney about abortion or Rep. Todd Akin. [Huffington Post]
- Forbes has released its list of the 100 most powerful women of 2012. [Forbes]