Avril Lavigne Shows Off 14-Carat Engagement Ring With Fiance Chad Kroeger
- I thought for sure this cover of Hello! Canada was fake because ChAvril LaKroeger look so ridiculous, but apparently it’s real! And so is that boulder on her ring finger. Of her new man, Avril says, “makes me laugh every day. He takes care of me in every way and is extremely attentive.” Winona already said as much. [Us Weekly]
- Prince Harry, his ginger nuts still fresh in our minds, is headed back to London to face the wrath of dad Charles and grandma Queen Elizabeth. Keep those royal jewels covered, Harry! [NY Daily News]
- Add Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard to the list of celebs who don’t want to get married until gay marriage is legalized. They also say they’re cool with having kids out of wedlock. [Us Weekly]
- Speaking of gay marriage, Hugh Hefner has penned an editorial in the September issue of Playboy on behalf of same-sex marriage, writing, “No one should have to subjugate their religious freedom, and no one should have their personal freedoms infringed. This is America and we must protect the rights of all Americans.” [Politico]
- Reese Witherspoon is apparently doing fine — and is still pregnant! — after being checked into the hospital a couple times this week with complications. Her baby with husband Jim Toth is due in September. [Daily Mail]
- Why is Patti Smith dueting with Russell Crowe? [Buzzfeed]
- Our friends Em & Lo have put together a list of the 10 sauciest jokes Phyllis Diller ever told. [Em & Lo]
- Alanis Morissette is opening up about her experience with postpartum depression following the birth of her son Ever. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.