Republican Party Platform Drafting Anti-Abortion Amendment
- As the Republican Party pieces together its official platform to present at the Republican National Convention, a draft has been seen by CNN. It allegedly includes “a human life amendment” which makes references to the “unborn child” and a “right to life.” You can read in more detail about the specifics of the draft language at the links. [CNN, Salon]
- Roseanne Barr remembers groundbreaking comedienne Phyllis Diller, who died on Monday at age 95. [The Daily Beast]
- The seven stages of feminist grief, Rep. Todd Akin edition. [Jessica Valenti]
- Questions that Republicans who are abandoning Akin should be forced to answer. (But probably won’t.) [The New Yorker]
- Seven more crazy statements about rape from ding dongs who should know better. [The Daily Beast]
- Police in Tampa, Florida, are arresting suspected prostitutes at strip clubs prior to the upcoming Republican National Convention. Funny, I thought it was johns who deserved to be behind bars (if anyone). [WPTV]
- Comic book writer Kelly Sue DeConnick on Captain Marvel’s feminist history. [Los Angeles Times]
- On the push for feminist film education. [Feministing]
- On G-spots and junk science. [Bitch Magazine]
- Sweden lets different Swedish citizens man its Twitter feed each week and this week that person is a dude who is addressing sexism and racism in gaming culture. [Beta Beat]
- Seven Canadian women have filed an age discrimination complaint against Metro stores, claiming they were let go so the company could hire younger women to replace them. [The Star]
- Am I surprised, even a little, that someone from the anti-feminist, arch-conservative group Concerned Women for America has written an attack piece on the jailed Russian punk band Pussy Riot? [Forbes]
- Meet the South African women who’ve become financially independent by selling Avon products. [San Francisco Gate]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.