Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Didn’t Secretly Marry This Weekend
- Contrary to gossip, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel did not, repeat, did not, secretly marry over the weekend. Whew. How dare these two celebrities try to make this very personal once-in-a-lifetime event private. [US Weekly]
- “Top Gun” director Tony Scott, who committed suicide on Sunday by jumping off a Los Angeles bridge, reportedly had inoperable brain cancer. How very tragic. [ABC News]
- Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez moving in with each other? There were suspicious moving vans outside her place. [PopCrush]
- Denise Richards threw a birthday party at her house for Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s other ex-wife. How … unusual. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Lily Aldridge and her hubby Caleb Followill from Kings Of Leon tweeted a pic of their newborn daughter Dixie and it is stupid-cute, as you would expect. [Socialite Life]
- Rosie O’Donnell suffered a heart attack last week! Oh noes. But she said she immediately took Bayer aspirin and went to a cardiologist for a stent. Glad to hear you’re doing OK, Rosie. [The Wrap]
- Jada Pinkett Smith is sharing family photos on Instagram, including newborn Willow Smith! (And Will looking young.) [Uptown Magazine]
- Everything you need to know about Lady Gaga’s adorable new puppy, Fozzi. Watch your back, Choupette. [BuzzFeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.