It’s The Shirtless Paul Ryan Photo You’ve Been Waiting For!
- In Very Serious Political News, TMZ finally found the shirtless Paul Ryan photo the Internet has been dying to see. As soon as I heard about Paul Ryan’s insane workout routine, I knew I needed to see what the Republican vice presidential nominee was hiding under that Brooks Brothers button down. Not too shabby, sir! [TMZ]
- Kelly Rowland from Destiny’s Chid has been cast in a new BET sitcom called “What Would Dylan Do?” in which she’ll play a “struggling L.A.-based relationship blogger.” The Frisky is here for you if you need us to consults on being “struggling … relationship blogger[s],” BET. [Uptown Magazine]
- Joey Kovar from MTV’s “Real World: Hollywood” and “Celebrity Rehab” has died from an alleged drug overdose at age 29. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Does anyone care that 98 Degrees reunited this morning on “The Today Show”? Anyone at all? [PopCrush]
- Why women have ravishment and rape fantasies. [Em & Lo]
- Shark Week is here and that means it’s time for Shark Week memes. [The FW]
- This week in Royal Family gossip, including William and Kate’s upcoming travel plans to Singapore. Remember, no spitting allowed, Kate. [Socialite Life]
- Also, William saved the life of a teen girl who was stranded at sea. Don’t get any ideas, girlie. [US Weekly]
- This chick intends to go for one year without looking in mirrors. Find out why. [Gurl]
- Naomi Campbell’s new “America’s Next Top Model” knockoff-sounding reality show on Oxygen will star Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova, Marc Jacobs and Zac Posen. Will it be a cellphone throwing contest? [Styleite]
- Vinny from “Jersey Shore” went to the saddest nightclub ever. It was so sad that even Vinny’s mother was there hanging out. [BuzzFeed]
- Am I reading this right?! Wylef Jean from the Fugees will perform at a Republican National Convention event. Didn’t think he was a Republican. Maybe they are paying him lots of money, like when Elton John performed at Rush Limbaugh’s 14th wedding. [Uptown Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.