Whoopsies: “Honey Boo Boo” Mama Had ’08 Arrest
- June, the mama on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,” was arrested in 2008 for “contempt of court/state” and “theft/taking.” Wonder what that was all about. Luckily, June has now figured out how to get things for free thanks to her extreme couponing habit. [BuzzFeed via Starcasm]
- A week after his boyfriend was photographed kissing another man, Anderson Cooper is vacay-ing with Kelly Ripa and Andy Cohen in Croatia. [Socialite Life]
- Is this the Chinese Adele? [The FW]
- Ten sex questions from 7th graders that most adults probably can’t answer. [Babble]
- At least somebody likes Miley’s new haircut. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Was Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson physically violent to his wife Evelyn Lozada prior to last Saturday night’s assault? [Uptown Magazine]
- Is your home cramped? Here’s 15 pieces of furniture you might not really need. [Apartment Therapy]
- 10 life lessons from “The Hunger Games.” [Gurl]
- Sorry, witches: eBay has officially banned the sale of spells and potions. [Racked]
- Do rich folks get more divorces during a recession? [NYmag.com]
- Jenny McCarthy is single again! She’s split from Chicago Bears player Brian Urlacher. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.