Rihanna On Chris Brown: “He Needed Help”
- In an interview airing this Sunday on OWN, Rihanna opens up to Oprah about her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown’s assault on her in 2009 and how difficult it was for her to process. “I lost my best friend. Everything I knew switched in a night and I couldn’t control that,” Rihanna says in the preview above. She continues that one of the hardest things about the aftermath of the assault and their breakup was watching Brown get demonized in the media. “I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help,” she says. “Who’s going to help him? Nobody is going to say ‘He needs help.’ Everybody is going to say ‘He’s a monster’ without looking at the source. I was more concerned about him.” [TMZ]
- Mayim Bialik from “The Big Bang Theory” had a serious car accident in L.A. last night and badly injured some of her fingers. Eeek! Get well soon, Mayim. [TMZ]
- Newly single Jennie Garth’s new boyfriend is a photographer named Noah Abrams. [Socialite Life]
- Whitney Houston’s ex hubster Bobby Brown has checked into rehab for alcohol abuse. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Jimmy Kimmel proposed to his girlfriend, Molly McNearney, co-head writer for his show “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Maz tov! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Anal sex isn’t for everybody — here’s what you need to know. [Gurl]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer may actually have gone on one date together the day before she met Russell Brand, whom she later married (and divorced). [PopCrush]
- Six public sex triumphs and tragedies. [Nerve]
- This mom explains why she gave her son a “girly” name. [Babble]
- Joe Jonas wants you to know Taylor Swift’s new song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is not about him. Just, you know, 12 others are. [US Weekly]
- “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta”‘s Kim Zolciak pooped out her second son, a baby named Kash Kade. Maybe he will marry a Kardashian? [People]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.