Ochocinco Issues Public Apology To Evelyn Lozada For Alleged Domestic Violence
- Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson has issued a public apology towards Evelyn Lozada, his bride of only six weeks. The NFL player was arrested for allegedly headbutting Lozada during a fight on Saturday night; he was subsequently dropped from the Miami Dolphins and yesterday Lozada filed for a divorce. In his statement he said, “I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL.” [Global Grind]
- Cheatin’ scoundrel Rupert Sanders will return to direct “The Huntsman,” which will star Chris Hemsworth. But Kristen Stewart’s role is still up in the air. It’s unclear if that’s because the “Snow White” followup won’t focus on her character or if Hollywood is just filled with sexist douchebags applying a double standard. [Socialite Life]
- Lawyers for Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will appear in court today in hopes that they can settle that little matter of their divorce. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Love this: Kelly Clarkson covered Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” at a concert this week. [PopCrush]
- James Franco is making a movie about Lindsay Lohan, sort of? But also about himself, sort of? He’s working on an untitled project and is casting for “Lindsay Lohan types” and “James Franco types” at 13, 21, 30, 45, and 60. You know, James Franco, this could be so weird I might just approve. [ONTD]
- Ryan Lochte has landed a cameo on “90210,” presumably as a dumb guy who pees in a pool. [People]
- Three kangaroos escaped from a German wildlife preserve and hopped around the surrounding woods. Why can’t this happen with baby pandas?! [The FW]
- Attention, math nerds: the U.S. population has now hit 314.159 million. [Slate]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.