Kanye Served Papers For Kim’s Divorce In A Nordstrom’s Box
- Kanye West was served with a subpoena for Kim Kardashian’s divorce trial in a Nordstrom’s box. Poor Yeezy. He thought he was getting a pair of shoes and it was really papers from Kris Humphries. [Celebrity Cafe]
- How does the advice in Helen Gurley Brown’s 1962 book Sex and the Single Girl hold up today? [Nerve]
- This One Direction cover of Oasis’ song “Wonderwall” ain’t half bad. [Gurl]
- Rachel Zoe’s baby son and a puppy?! Too cute for words. [Socialite Life]
- Olympian medalist Mo Farah running away from things is our new favorite Tumblr! [The FW]
- Chris Brown and Drake are being sued for $16 million by the owners of New York City’s WiP night club, where their respective entourages brawled earlier this summer. [Uptown Magazine]
- What would other pop stars look like with Miley Cyrus’ new ‘do? [PopCrush]
- Lady Gaga penned an open letter to fans on her website yesterday describing the “massive struggles” she has felt in the last year. [Celebuzz]
- Abby Elliot is leaving “Saturday Night Live” after only four seasons. [US Weekly]
- Kathleen Hanna from Le Tigre and Bikini Kill spoke with Pitchfork about the plight of Pussy Riot, the feminist punk band that has been jailed for five months in Russia for speaking out against the president. [Pitchfork]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.