Zach Galifianakis Is Off The Market, Ladies
- Zach Galifianakis is married! “The Hangover” star wed longtime girlfriend, non-profit worker Quinn Lundberg, on August 11 at a farm in Vancouver, Canada. (She also appears from this photo to be taller than Zach.) Congratulations, you two! [TODAY]
- Chad Ochocino’s wife Evelyn Lozada has spoken out after he was arrested on Saturday night for allegedly headbutting her during an argument. “I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me,” the reality TV star told TMZ. “It is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well.” [Uptown Magazine]
- Kristen Chenoweth will leave “The Good Wife” cast after a recent head injury on-set put her in the hospital. Get well soon, Kristen. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Lady Gaga versus PETA — now this should be interesting. [PopCrush]
- Here’s the photo of Elton John’s naked bum that you didn’t ask to see. [Socialite Life]
- Jodie Foster is developing a drama about a female mob boss for Showtime. [TV Guide]
- Is Boo the dog the world’s cutest pup or a well-played Facebook scam? [Scam! — Lucca] [The FW]
- 50 Cent on Kim Kardashian dating Kanye West: “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.” Mean. [VH1]
- Sorry to ruin microwave popcorn for you, but a new report on toxicology says the butter flavor has a link to Alzheimer’s. [Gothamist]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.