Judge Not Sure “Pregnant Man” Is A Man
- An Arizona judge is delaying the divorce of “the pregnant man” Tom Beatie, a trans man who was biologically born a woman, from his wife. The judge says he is not certain of Beatie’s gender and AZ does not recognize gay marriage. [New York Daily News]
- A lesbian super PAC (a fundraising group for politicians) is giving $50,000 to the campaign of Rep. Tammy Badwin. If elected, she would be the first openly gay member of the Senate. [Queerty]
- What is “reproductive abuse” and how do you know if you are a victim of it? [Madame Noire]
- On “the other running mates,” the wives of the presidential and vice presidential candidates. [New York Times]
- On sexism at the 2012 Olympic Games. [Socialist Worker]
- A San Francisco church is banning drag queens. [Queerty]
- Alyssa Rosenberg from Think Progress on bad mothers returning to television. [Think Progress]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.