Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce From Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson
- Reality star Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from football player Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson just six weeks after their wedding. Ochocinco allegedly headbutted his new wife this weekend during an argument and was arrested. Lozada released a statement saying domestic violence is “not okay.” Ochocinco was dropped from the Miami Dolphins following the incident; VH1 also pulled the couple’s reality show. TMZ looked into his court records and found that Ochocinco was arrested in 2000 for allegedly slapping an ex-girlfriend. [Uptown Magazine, Uptown Magazine]
- Whoopsies. Rashida Jones has apologized for saying that John Travolta should come out. “Come on. How many masseurs have to come forward?” Jones said in an interview. “Let’s do this.” [Celebrity Cafe]
- Jeremy Renner is also due for an apology: he called the Kardashians “those stupid, stupid people.” [Socialite Life]
- Taylor Swift talks about her new single, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” [PopCrush]
- A ladies guide to peeing outdoors. [VICE]
- On the late Cosmopolitan editor Helen Gurley Brown, who died Monday, and “the failure of do-me feminism.” [Forbes]
- RIP Society: “F-bomb” and “sexting” are now in the dictionary. [HyperVocal]
- Pop quiz: How many nail polish brands can you guess by the shape of their bottles? [Racked]
- How to perfect winged eyeliner using Scotch tape. [Hot Beauty Health]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.