Kate Bosworth Engaged To Director Michael Polish
- Kate Bosworth announced her engagement to director Michael Polish in a blog post on Vogue.com in which she refered to her boo as her “fiancé.” He directed “Big Sur,” a forthcoming film about Jack Kerouac’s life, in which Bosworth stars. Mazel tov! [New York Daily News]
- The late Beastie Boys’ member Adam Yauch specified in his will that his music, art, and image could not be used for advertising purposes after his death. [DNA Info]
- Amy Winehouse’s ex Blake Fielder-Civil is in a medically-induced coma after a bad reaction to drugs and alcohol. [Dlisted]
- Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas is being aggressively recruited by Spelman, a historically black college for women. [Uptown Magazine]
- Kate Hudson made a seriously adorable baby. [Socialite Life]
- What happened in deleted scenes of “The Dark Knight Rises”? [Celebrity Cafe]
- A chart of what we’re doing now that birth control is free. [The Hairpin]
- A bookstore in Brooklyn will let you swap old paperbacks for coffee! [PSFK]
- Mugshot Yourself is a cool new web site that allows you to make yourself look like an old-timey criminal. [The FW]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.