Hot Links: Were Robert & Kristen Planning On Having A Baby Pre-Breakup?
- Some crap British tabloid is claiming that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were planning to have a baby before they split amid her cheating scandal. Not that I believe this story, but if I did, I could imagine Stewart sabotaging her relationship because she wasn’t ready for such a huge next step. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- OMG! The abbreviation “OMG” is actually nearly 100 years old. [The Mary Sue]
- I don’t know who this Ricki Hall dude is, with his beard and his tattoos, but he is a dreamboat. [theBERRY]
- Those sparkly gymnastics leotards cost, get this, $400-$500. But I’m sure they save money by buying scrunchies in bulk. [The Stir]
- I totally support babies wearing aviator sunglasses, but I do not support calling said sunglasses “babiators.” [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
- Woohoo! Filming has started on the “Arrested Development” set! [Newser]
- Michael Phelps’ friends supposedly fear that his new girlfriend, Megan Rossee, is just using him. [Newser]
- Speaking of which, here are five facts about the model who has snagged the medalist. [Tres Sugar]
- This week marks the 50th anniversary of Marilyn Monroe’s death. Here are seven lessons she taught us about love. [Your Tango]
- Remember “Laguna Beach,” the MTV show that is ultimately responsible for Heidi Montag’s “fame”? Well, whatever happened to the original cast, including Jessica, Dieter and dreamy Trey? [College Candy]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.