Did The U.S. Gymnasts Do Their Hair In Solidarity With Gabby Douglas?
- Gymnast Gabby Douglas was (preposterously!) criticized for her laid-back hairstyle while competing in the Olympics and it appears that three of her fellow U.S. gymnasts — Ali Reisman, Jordyn Wieber, and McKayla Maroney — all did their hair in a similar way last night in solidarity. Cute! [BuzzFeed]
- Medical groups in Texas are pushing back against a proposed rule that would forbid doctors from even discussing the option of abortion with patients. [Think Progress]
- Newsweek illustrated their most recent issue about the 101 best places to eat in the world with … uh … a picture of a woman about to perform fellatio on some asparagus. [Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting]
- Three must-read women’s perspectives on the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting. [Glamour]
- On how New York City’s “stop and frisk” police pat-downs can be sexually humiliating for women. [New York Times]
- Business schools are getting more aggressive about recruiting women. [Wall Street Journal]
- This lady found out her “free” Obamacare birth control was not so free. [NYmag.com]
- The Atlantic Monthly’s website is starting a new ladyblog about working women “having it all” and Feministing.com co-founder Jessica Valenti already thinks it’s going to disappoint. [Jessica Valenti]
- Meet Shannon Eastin, the first female NFL ref. [Slate]
- Judith Crist, a film critic for New York magazine and TV Guide, died today at age 90. [The Wrap]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.