Robert Pattinson Is Hiding At Reese Witherspoon’s House
- Robert Pattinson is laying low at Reese Witherspoon’s house after moving out of his place with Kristen Stewart. Reese and Rob were co-stars on “Water For Elephants.” [US Weekly]
- Writer Gore Vidal died last night at the age of 86. [New York Times]
- Another 50 Shades Of Grey casting rumor: Katie Cassidy from “Melrose Place,” “Supernatural” and “Gossip Girl” for either the part of Anastasia or her best friend Kate. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Oh my God. “Saved By The Bell” nail polish actually exists. [Racked]
- The National Enquirer is claiming Macaulay Culkin is a heroin and Oxycontin addict. Ooof. [Celebitchy]
- Read an unpublished F. Scott Fitzgerald story that The New Yorker rejected in 1936! [Flavorwire]
- Four Olympics-inspired hairstyles. [Betty Confidential]
- Bill Nye The Science Guy teaches you how to tie a snappy bow tie. [The FW]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.