“Snow White” Director Rupert Sanders Apologizes For Kristen Stewart Smooch
- The weirdest news story of the day just got weirder: “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders has issued a public apology for his fling with Kristen Stewart, which was plastered on the cover of Us Weekly. “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family,” he said in a statement. “My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.” K-Stew also apologized via public statement. Presumably Robert Pattinson will issue a statement offering his forgiveness as well? [Celebuzz]
- Randomly, Lady Gaga has weighed in on the Robsten cheating scandal and came to Kristen’s defense. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Kim Kardashian may have another engagement ring sliding onto her finger soon, this time made from jewelry in Kanye West’s late mother’s collection. [PopCrush]
- Five ways to make sex with the well-endowed more comfortable. [Em & Lo]
- 98 Degrees (that would be Nick Lachey’s boy band) are only reuniting for one night but they’re going to play “The Today Show” and release new music for the occasion. Most unnecessary boy band reunion in all of time, anyone? [PopDust]
- On the death of Sherman Hemsley and how “The Jeffersons” changed the landscape of American television. [Uptown Magazine]
- Hollywood’s “most valuable stars” are mostly white dudes. [Bitch Magazine]
- Dozens of venomous spiders have overtaken this man’s apartment. Sleep well tonight, everyone. [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.