Mariah Carey Is Your New “American Idol” Judge
- Basking in a $17 million payday, Mariah Carey has officially been hired as your newest “American Idol” judge. Amelia thinks this job is beneath her, while I think Mariah is just cuckoo-bananas enough for this gig to make great television. [PopCrush, Uptown Magazine]
- Are you a fan of “Miss Advised” or “Bachelor Pad”? Follow Amelia on Twitter (@xoamelia) and she’ll be live-tweeting both shows tonight starting at 8 p.m. Don’t worry, there will be recaps tomorrow as well. [Amelia’s Twitter]
- Emma Watson is allegedly in talks to play Anastasia Steele in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie, supposedly because she is the right combination of “innocence with the acting skills.” True. But still: Hermione?!?! [Showbiz Spy]
- Can avoiding orgasms improve your sex life? [Em & Lo]
- Lindsay Lohan wants her and Jennifer Lawrence to do a remake of “Thelma and Louise,” as if Jennifer would even take her calls. [Crushable]
- Some jokester stole over 500 cardboard cutouts of David Hasslehoff drinking 99-cent iced coffee from Cumberland Farms stores in the Boston area. [Betty Confidential]
- Bristol Palin’s three-year-old son Tripp used the word “faggot” on her reality show. [Queerty]
- Rush Limbaugh has some dumb things to say about “The Dark Knight Rises.” Ugh. Just ignore him. [Modern Man]
- Check out these photos of Drake’s sweet-ass new mansion. [PopDust]
- Rapper Li’l Mama speaks out after getting trashed as looking like a “shocked slave” for wearing her hair natural. [Uptown Magazine]
- Eat, Pray, Love and Committed author Elizabeth Gilbert shares her summer reading list. [NYPL]
- Check out the promo for Katie Couric’s new talk show, inventively called “Katie.” It looks meh. Someone needs to fill the cray-cray daytime talk hole left by Tyra Banks. May “Tyra” rest in peace! [The Wrap]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.