Paul Thomas Anderson’s “The Master” Is Basically All About L. Ron Hubbard And Scientology
- Jessica is running late so I’m doing Quickies, which means that I get to make the first item about Scientology! So, in case it wasn’t blatantly obvious, an ex-Scientologist analyzes the trailer for “The Master” and confirms that, yeah, Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest is definitely all about the early days of L. Ron Hubbard’s Scientology. The film stars Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Joaquin Phoenix and looks amaaaazing. [The Daily Beast]
- As you might expect, Scientology’s prince, Tom Cruise, “has issues” with the film. [NYPost]
- Speaking of Scientologists, here are pics of newlyweds Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn makin’ out! [Us Weekly]
- PBS has apparently fired Fred Willard, the narrator for their show “Market Warriors,” following his arrest yesterday for allegedly masturbating at a porn theater. Willard has denied the allegations. But seriously though, what do we think happens inside porn movie theaters? [NYTimes]
- Speaking of Fred Willard, here are bunch more famous folks caught with their pants down. [The Daily Beast]
- Sylvia Woods, known as “The Queen of Soul Food,” has passed away at the age of 86, hours before she was supposed to receive a special aware from New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg. [People]
- Seth Rogen’s wife, Lauren Miller, has gotten a temporary restraining order against a stalker who claims he hears voices in his head. Freaky. [TMZ]
- Are Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith headed for divorce? If so, what will she do about that Antonio tattoo on her arm? [Radar Online]
- Today in “Wait, what?” Snooki was invited to an Olympic wrestler’s wedding, but she couldn’t go, so she sent him marijuana as a gift. [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.