Katie Holmes Is Headed Back To Broadway
- Katie Holmes in headed back to the Broadway stage in the fall for Theresa Rebeck’s play, “Dead Accounts.” Ami saw Katie on Broadway in 2008 when she appeared in Arthur Miller’s “All My Sons” and said Katie’s not such a good stage actress. Better luck this time, Katie. [New York Times]
- Chris Brown and his girlfriend Karrueche are reportedly dunzo because she talked to Drake, who he has famously feuding with. Granted, loyalty is important, but this sound kinda controlling. [Hello Beautiful]
- Rapper The Game has called off his engagement to Tiffney Cambridge two weeks before their wedding, despite signing a deal to appear in a reality TV show together. The Game tweeted “It’s not her fault, it’s mine. She’s a GREAT woman, I just wasn’t man enough 2 see it through.” Yikes. That sucks. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Snooki met New Gingrich and awesomeness ensued. [US Weekly]
- ZOMG, they are going to reboot “Jumanji.” (Kirsten Dunst looks so little in this picture.) [ONTD]
- Pete Doherty got kicked out of rehab. That’s a surprise. [Socialite Life]
- Behold, the 10 weirdest Ryan Gosling items on Etsy. Also known as Amelia’s Christmas list. [Crushable]
- Justin Bieber does not have to pay for gas in Canada because he is “actually part Indian … Inuit or something.” [NYMag.com]
- This crab either looks like Jesus or Osama bin Laden, I can’t really tell which. [The FW]
- Is sex a seriously viable weight loss option? (I sincerely hope so.) [Blisstree]
- Seven ways to make Internet commenters hate you. I will bet you $10 that making a dig at Ayn Rand is one of them. [The Gloss]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.