Louis C.K. Didn’t Defend Daniel Tosh’s Rape Joke After All
- Comedian Louis C.K. hit up “The Daily Show” last night and addressed his tweet from last week that seemed to be in support of Daniel Tosh’s rape joke. C.K. said he was in Vermont on vacation and not following the controversy raging on the Internet; he sats innocently watched an episode of “Tosh.0″ and was compelled to tweet at Tosh that he liked his show. Then when he got back from vacation, he realized that he was getting called a “rape apologist” and had no idea what was going on. [The Daily Show]
- Beyoncé reads an open letter to Michelle Obama in a campaign video for the 2012 Obama campaign, calling her “the ULTIMATE example of a truly strong African-American woman. [PopCrush]
- Katie Holmes and Suri’s limosine had a minor car accident with a garbage truck in New York City on Monday night, but no one was injured. Funny, I would have expected a car accident with a taxi. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Megan Fox’s baby bump is pretty legit. [Socialite Life]
- Kate Gosselin cries over old episodes of “Jon and Kate Plus 8.” Us, too, Kate. Us, too. [Betty Confidential]
- And the gloves are off! While filming his new TV show, Russell Brand referred to ex-wife Katy Perry as an “arse-ache.” [The Sun UK]
- In other news, Brand is now dating Jordana Brewster’s younger sister Isabella. [US Weekly]
- Scope out the amazing closet of ModCloth co-founder Susan Koger. [Refinery29]
- How to style sheer shirts for both day (work appropriate!) and night (bar appropriate!). [New York Girl Style]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.