Mariah Carey Might Be Your New Fruit Loop On “American Idol”
- Steven Tyler is officially leaving his spot as “American Idol” kook after just two seasons … and Mariah Carey is in talks to replace him. I couldn’t think of better casting. Well, except Paula Abdul, but we’ve been there, done that. [PopCrush, People]
- Celebrity chef Curtis Stone and “Lipstick Jungle/”Beverly Hills, 90210″ actress Lindsay Price are engaged! [Celebrity Cafe]
- Your ovaries probably cannot handle photos of Chris Hemsworth’s teeny-tiny newborn daughter India. [Socialite Life]
- Kristen Stewart told Comic Con she wishes the “Twilight” sex scenes could have been rougher. Don’t we all? [Us Weekly]
- Do spoiled children grow up to be bad sex partners? [Em & Lo]
- Usher is seeking a settlement with his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, in their drawn-out custody battle. The singer reportedly changed his tune this weekend after Tamekea’s son 11-year-old son Kile was injured in a jet ski accident on Friday, leaving the boy brain dead. [PopCrush]
- Lies we tell our rejected girlfriends. [Uptown Magazine]
- Dudes: here’s how to win an argument with your girlfriend. [Modern Man]
- What is “emotional sunburn”? [Betty Confidential]
- A sexy French drama about sex work called “Maison Close,” set in a brothel during 1871, is headed to the Sky Arts channel. [Telegraph UK]
- “The Hangover”‘s Ed Helms is in talks to play Rusty Griswold in a reboot of “National Lampoon’s Vacation” (which I am fairly certain my father made me watch 712 times during my childhood.) [The Hollywood Reporter]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.