- “Tosh 2.0″ host and comedian Daniel Tosh suggested an audience rape a woman who complained about rape jokes, asking “Wouldn’t it be funny if that girl got raped by, like, five guys right now? Like right now? What if a bunch of guys just raped her?” I just can’t even with this one. [Cookies For Breakfast]
- Oh, but there’s more fuckery! Radio personality Kidd Kraddick said on Monday morning that he thinks women lie about being roofied, blabbing about the “new epidemic that’s sweeping America: It’s the ‘Women who say they’ve been roofied’ epidemic.’ … A lot of times women get really drunk and are like ‘Ah! I got roofied.’” [Dallas Observer]
- Anti-Mitt Romney election ads from Planned Parenthood, airing in swing states, seem to be swaying women against him. [Huffington Post]
- Katie Roiphe over at Slate attempts to chip away at pro-choice rhetoric on the matter of asking fathers to support a pregnancy. [Slate]
- The Episcopal Church has voted to allow transgender folks to be lay and ordained ministers. [Uptown Magazine]
- Bitch Magazine wades into the dominance/submission debate. [Bitch Magazine]
- A sergeant and military medical technician with the Canadian Forces has been demoted after encouraging five female recruits to remove their bras and expose their breasts to him, explaining it was for a medical exam. [Cnews]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.