Brad Pitt’s Mom Writes Anti-Gay Marriage Letter
- He may be an Obama supporter, but Brad Pitt’s mom is Team Romney — not to mention anti-gay marriage and anti-abortion. Jane Pitt sent a letter to the editor of Missouri’s News-Ledger in support of Romney, calling Obama “a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.” Wonder what Thanksgiving dinner conversation is like in that family? [Buzzfeed]
- Well, Kris Humphries has beat ex Kim Kardashian to the maternity ward. He’s supposedly knocked up on-again/off-again girlfriend Myla Sinanaj. [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Chris Brown, who is super duper mature, has told gossip blog Rumor Fix that he is willing to fight Drake (again!). Following their club brawl last month, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman and soda bottling heir Alki David offered to pay Rihanna’s former beaus $1 million each to spar in the ring with another $1 million going to charity. [PopCrush]
- Rachel Zoe is launching a line of “intimate apparel” (i.e. undies) with Jockey. I’m trying to picture what that will look like. Panties with flared hems and boho prints? [New York Girl Style]
- Oh, Juggalos. Here are a bunch of Juggalo fails, which begs the question, “What does a Juggalo win look like?” [The FW]
- Something else Katie Holmes might have done as part of her extensive plot to divorce Tom Cruise? She supposedly fired his daughter Bella — who helped her with her fashion line Holmes & Yang — two months ago. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Rapper Nas’ collaboration with the late Amy Winehouse, “Cherry Wine,” is out — what do you think of the song? [Huffington Post]
- Jessica Simpson tweeted an adorable family photo on the 4th of July. [Us Weekly]
- “Twilight” star Jackson Rathbone has become a first time father to a baby boy. Mazel tov! [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.