Who Wants To Buy Gwyneth Paltrow’s $90 GOOP T-Shirt?
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP blog is now selling a $90 white T-shirt. Yes, you read that last sentence correctly. [Racked]
- Meet 10 women who are really not happy that Andersoon Cooper came out of the closet. [The FW]
- The Justins — Timberlake and Bieber — might tear their shirts off in a “Baywatch” movie. (A “Baywatch” movie? Seriously, Hollywood! Come on now.) [PopCrush]
- How to deal if you’re really self-conscious about receiving oral sex. [Gurl]
- Now might be a good time to address those rumors that Chris Klein is actually Suri Cruise’s biological father. [Crushable]
- Alec Baldwin lets his violent side show in a new Vanity Fair profile, talking about how he wanted to go after his ex-wife Kim Basinger’s lawyers “with a baseball bat.” [Celebrity Cafe]
- Why might a Walmart on a remote island in Alaska host a Pitbull concert? [PopCrush]
- Facebook has introduced same-sex marriage icons to show the world you’re gay-married. [The FW]
- A bloated history of the movie fat suit. We’re looking at you, Gwyneth. [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.