Oh My, It’s First Lady Cookie Bake-Off Time
- The cookie bake-off between the First Lady and her husband’s opponent’s wife is afoot. You can’t see me rolling my eyes, but trust me, it is happening. Please, please, please, can Hillary run for president in 2016 so the world can learn Bill Clinton’s Rice Krispy treats? [Slate]
- We know all about the men who were involved in the Watergate scandal — but about the women? [NPR]
- Happy 40th birthday to PFLAG, the support group for Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays. [After Ellen]
- On comedian Louis C.K. casting a black actress, Susan Kelechi Watson, as the mother to his children on his show “Louie.” [Racialicious]
- Joan Dunlop, a reproductive rights activist in New York, has died at age 78. [Jezebel]
- What are La Barbe, the French feminists who satirize sexism with fake beards, up to lately? [CBC]
- Female athletes in Saudi Arabia have been given permission to compete in the 2012 Olympics. But will fear of backlash at home keep them from competing? [Christian Science Monitor]
- Women in India are fighting for private toilets because violence against women using public toilets is on the rise. [Tribune India]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.