Alec Baldwin’s Texts Guests: Hey U G2G 2 My Wedding!
- Alec Baldwin’s friends will be text messaged details about his wedding reception on the day of the nuptials to yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas. Is this level of secrecy really required? It’s just Alec Baldwin, people! This is not the royal wedding. Tina Fey is rolling her eyes at this shit. [New York Post]
- Twitter reacts to the world-shaking TomKat divorce. How are you handling it? [The FW]
- Carla Bruni, the 44-year-old singer, model and former French First Lady, is pregnant with her third kid — her second child by Nicolas Sarkozy. [Daily Mail UK]
- You’ll never guess what this girl put in her vagina. [Gurl]
- Kate Middleton might sleep on the streets of London to help the homeless. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Kelly Clarkson is maybe, kinda, sorta, perhaps, almost super-close to getting engaged. [PopCrush]
- Don’t show this water cooler to Amelia. She will want it installed in the office post-haste. [Wander With Style]
- “Magic Mike” isn’t the first male stripper movie to rip off our panties: here are seven others we can’t forget. [Queerty]
- A BDSM beginner who has just realized she is a female dominant speaks. [Em & Lo]
- Frisky fave Julie Klausner and other comedians explain the origin story of the “that’s what she said” joke. [Flavorwire]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.