Agyness Deyn Marries Giovanni Ribisi In Surprise Ceremony
- British model Agyness Deyn married actor Giovanni Ribisi in a surprise ceremony in Los Angeles last weekend. Um, did anyone even know they were dating? I sure didn’t. [Does this mean she’s a Scientologist now too? — Editor] [Huffington Post]
- Good Humor ice cream bar shortage?! Stop the presses! [The FW]
- One Direction bandmate Zayn Malik, who is Muslim, has been accused of “pimping Islam” because he tweeted about Ramadan. Yup, we really have to worry about the radical Islamization of the world’s 12-year-old girls. [PopCrush]
- NBA star (and Eva Longoria’s ex) Tony Parker has filed a $20 million lawsuit against the NYC nightclub where Drake and Chris Brown’s entourages fought last week, claiming he was injured in the brawl and that W.i.P. Nightclub never should have let both men in at the same time. [TMZ]
- 10 life lessons to be learned from “Degrassi: The Next Generation.” [Gurl]
- Men: here’s some modern urinals you need to pee in. [Modern Man]
- What did Lady Gaga’s manager Troy Carter mean when he referred to her as a “200 pound toddler”? It doesn’t sound like a compliment. [PopCrush]
- Charlie Sheen has been cast as the President of the United States in a Robert Rodriguez movie called “Machete Kills,” in which I can only assume he is portraying George W. Bush. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Dennis Rodman’s ex-wife has accused the former basketball star of domestic abuse, claiming he drunkenly came into her house at 2:30 a.m. demanding to see his son and roughed her up … then left and returned several hours later wanting to take them out to breakfast. Sigh. Michelle Rodman has now taken a temporary restraining order against him. [TMZ]
- Pregnant Snooki tripped in her platform sandals, because of course she did. [US Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via WENN
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.