New Hampshire Governor Vetoes Anti-Abortion Bill
- New Hampshire’s governor vetoed an anti-abortion bill today that would have classified the death of a fetus as a homicide, which is a sneaky tactic by pro-life activists to restrict abortion rights by granting fetuses the rights of full human beings. [Feminist.org]
- Vice President Joe Biden has released a powerful new anti-violence against women PSA called #1is2many. Give it a watch and tell me what you think? [Feministing]
- An East Texas high school mishandled the case of a high school student who was raped, according to a complaint filed by the American Civil Liberties Union. The student, Rachel Bradshaw, was forced into a disciplinary program and was told to “work it out” with the young man who sexually attacked her, which she says created a hostile educational environment. [ACLU]
- Is hip hop music “infatuated” with white women in a way that is hurtful to black female fans? [Clutch Magazine]
- Meet the 64-year-old bodybuilding grandma, Ruby Carter-Pikes! [Madame Noire]
See a story that belong in Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.