- New Hampshire’s governor vetoed an anti-abortion bill today that would have classified the death of a fetus as a homicide, which is a sneaky tactic by pro-life activists to restrict abortion rights by granting fetuses the rights of full human beings. [Feminist.org]
- Vice President Joe Biden has released a powerful new anti-violence against women PSA called #1is2many. Give it a watch and tell me what you think? [Feministing]
- An East Texas high school mishandled the case of a high school student who was raped, according to a complaint filed by the American Civil Liberties Union. The student, Rachel Bradshaw, was forced into a disciplinary program and was told to “work it out” with the young man who sexually attacked her, which she says created a hostile educational environment. [ACLU]
- Is hip hop music “infatuated” with white women in a way that is hurtful to black female fans? [Clutch Magazine]
- Meet the 64-year-old bodybuilding grandma, Ruby Carter-Pikes! [Madame Noire]
See a story that belong in Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.