- It’s officially over: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis confirmed through a publicist that they have “amicably separated.” Nooooo. It must have been his fedora. (Or, you know, Amber Heard.) [Celebrity Cafe]
- Bobby Brown has married his manager Alicia Etheridge in Hawaii. His 19-year-old estranged daughter Bobbi Kristina did not attend. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Todd Palin and Nick Lachey will appear on a new reality series called “Stars Earn Stripes,” hosted by General Wesley Clark, in which celebs go through real military challenges. Good — the Palins really haven’t been on enough reality shows lately. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Victoria’s Secret Model Marissa Miller is pregnant with her first child. Mazel tov! [Stupid Celebrities]
- John Mayer was caught hitting on Jennifer Lawrence at Medieval Times. [Ewww, douchiest pick-up scene ever. -- Editor] [PopCrush]
- Pinterest has some really ugly shit on it. Like, Regretsy ugly. [The FW]
- Twenty-nine of fashion’s biggest mysteries, solved! [Refinery29]
- Men open up about how they feel about their girlfriends kissing other women. [Em & Lo]
- If you wish to smell like Kate Middleton did on her wedding day, her favorite Illuminum White Gardenia Petals perfume is now available in the U.S. [SheFinds]
- Wesley Warren Jr., a man with a 100-lb. scrotum, has refused a free surgery offered by “The Dr. Oz Show” to remove the giant ballsack in exchange for exclusively sharing his journey with the show. Could this be?! Someone who actually wants to maintain their privacy?! [NY Daily News]
No changes are to be made to this player.
Do not attach playlist to this player
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@theFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via WENN