Chris Brown Injured In Fight With Drake’s Entourage, Supposedly Over Rihanna
- Chris Brown and either Drake or a member of Drake’s entourage scuffled at a New York City nightclub last night, supposedly over the fact Drake has hooked up with Chris’s ex-girlfriend — who he beat the crap out of, remember? — Rihanna. Details are pretty unclear, including whether Drake was even at the club, but suffice it to say there was a brawl and Chris tweeted a pic of a bloody gash on his chin and complained Drake’s entourage was “throwing bottles like girls.” When police arrived at the scene, Chris was no longer at the club and he later pulled the Instagram pic down. [TMZ, Huffington Post]
- Kanye West’s home in Los Angeles was broken into on Wednesday morning. He is currently on tour with Jay-Z in Europe. So I guess someone wasn’t watching the throne, huh? [Celebrity Cafe]
- A former co-pilot of John Travolta’s — who also claims to be the actor’s ex-lover — is threatening to write a tell-all book. Doug Gotterba said he and Travolta had a six year-long relationship. [Celebrity Cafe]
- New couple alert? I dunno, Jake Gyllenhaal and Minka Kelly don’t make sense to me — other than the fact they’re both really attractive people with dodgy relationship histories. [US Weekly]
- Portia di Rossi has been cast as the spooky mama Lily Munster in the re-booted “Munsters” series, which will be called “Mockingbird Lane.” [PopBytes]
- “Mad Men” costume designer Janie Bryant discusses season five’s epic costumes. Hopefully she addresses that horrible checkered jacket Don wore? [Racked]
- Justin Bieber’s new album has a song called “Maria” about Mariah Yeater, the woman who falsely accused the Biebs of fathering her baby earlier this year. [PopCrush]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s mother Patricia died from cancer on Tuesday at age 67. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Reality shows that the world could have done without. Um, most of them? [Uptown Magazine]
- In honor of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen’s 26th b-day, here are 26 pictures of them clutching Starbucks. [Fashionista]
- How to style feminine pieces so they look chic, not little girl-ish. [New York Girl Style]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Twitter
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.