Someone Did Not Think Through Matthew McConaughey’s “People” Cover
- Someone did not think through the Matthew McConaughey and wife Camila Alves’ wedding day People magazine cover photo. Or maybe they’re just fans of “smell my finger” jokes. [Dlisted]
- Sperm, sperm, it’s magical stuff. Not even heavy drinking or smoking will damage sperm, according to a new British study published in the journal Human Reproduction. Handjobs for everybody! [U.S. News & World Reports]
- The Department Of Justice has dropped their case against Senator John Edwards. You lucky, lucky bastard, you. Edwards was also able to slither away from a jail sentence last month when a North Carolina jury was mostly deadlocked on his campaign finance trial. [ABC News]
- 50 Shades Of Grey is gearing up for a licensing bonanza, which means you can expect 50 Shades lingerie, makeup and “adult products aimed at women” coming soon. [Betty Confidential]
- Of course you want to watch a 16-year-old Brazilian girl bump and grind on her teacher. Facepalm. [Guanabee]
- “Weeds” will be ending after eight seasons. Tear. [Celebrity Cafe]
- “Mad Men”‘s Vincent Kartheiser on how everyone just wants to punch Pete Campbell in the face. [NYMag.com]
- Kim Kardashian on her ass: “Sometimes I get bored talking about it. Most women have one.” Most women do indeed. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Madonna “exposed her backside” during a Rome concert. OK, this is getting desperate now. [Celebuzz]
- Catelynn from MTV’s original “16 & Pregnant” cast says an In Touch cover claiming she is pregnant is 100 percent bullshit. [US Weekly]
- Pregnant Snooki is riding a scooter around Seaside Heights, for some reason. [Starpulse]
- None of the six sons in the Kogut family of Glen Burnie, Maryland, have earned anything less than an A grade at the local middle school. Goody-two-shoes! [The FW]
- Is this Hello Kitty beauty salon in Dubai for kids or adults? Either way, it’s freaking me out. [Laughing Squid]
- If you want creepy, too-personal details about when Kate Middleton plans to conceive, then you’re in luck. [Us Weekly]
Contact the author of this post at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.