- What obesity epidemic? On Thursday, Burger King will debut a 510-bacon sundae for its summertime menu. Did you know Burger King had a “summertime menu”? I didn’t either. This vanilla ice cream with fudge, caramel and bacon crumbles packs in 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar. Did I mention there’s a piece of bacon sticking out of the sundae? It’s only available until September 3, so act fast before we eat them all. [Yahoo]
- Jenna Bush Hager interviewed her grandpa, George H.W. Bush, for the “Today” show on his 88th birthday. I am going to keep my snotty comment about nepotism to myself. [Celebrity Cafe]
- There’s just something about vintage bikini ads, isn’t there? [TresSugar]
- Three relationship lies we tell ourselves when its time to just MOA. [Uptown Magazine]
- Remember how Lindsay Lohan had (yet another) a fender bender on Friday afternoon? Well, supposedly she wasn’t supposed to be driving at all. [PopBytes]
- What does it take to get scouted as a baby model? Not that any of us around here are having babies anytime soon. We just want to know for future reference. [The Gloss]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter at @JessicaWakeman.
Image via Burger King